***Most classes utilize a working lunch and students will not have time to leave the property for lunch. This requires that students bring all food, drinks, and snacks they will desire for the length of the course.***
The Low-Light Handgun Operations One course will help you learn to deploy your handgun in low and no-light situations. You will learn the use of both pistol mounted and hand-held lights during defensive engagements. There is a course prerequisite of Defensive Handgun One or equivalent.
Please arrive 10 minutes early! There are only porta-potties at the range and no running water. Hand gel is provided.
- $60 for Non-Members
- $40 for Members / Member Family / Law Enforcement / Active EMS / Active ER Nurses / Active Duty Military / Fire-Fighter
- There are no refunds for missed classes. A club training credit will be issued toward a future class.
You will be taught and practice:
- Use a hand-held flashlight with pistol
- Use of a pistol mounted light (if you have one installed)
- Shooting positions
- Light discipline
- Holster (NO SERPA / appendix carry)
- 3 magazines
- Magazine pouch
- Hand-held flashlight
- Pistol mounted light (optional)
- 100 rounds pistol ammunition
- Baseball cap
- Eye protection
- Comfortable clothing
- Eye protection
- Electronic hearing protection (loaners available)
- Food and drinks, we do not leave the range for lunch
NOTE: The Club and training facility is rustic and does not have running water. Our restrooms are porta-potties with hand sanitizing dispensers. The classroom is climate controlled however due to the extreme temperature variations during the year we recommend dressing for the season and keeping in mind the range and classroom are often chilly in the morning and evening hours during the non-sweltering months.
There are no vending or food/drink services on club property or nearby. Our daylong courses require that students bring all food, drinks, and snacks they will desire for the length of the course. Most classes utilize a working lunch and students will not have time to leave the property for lunch.