- This event has passed.
April 15 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Intermediate Handgun will teach you the intermediate skills to manipulate your handgun in a safe and effective manner. Defensive Handgun serves as a pre-requisite for this course.
- Handgun, preferably your carry gun
- Two spare magazines (3 total) or speed loaders/speed strips
- A sturdy belt
- Belt holster (we prefer you don’t use the Blackhawk Serpa)
- Appendix carry is not allowed
- 250 rounds of factory ammunition
- Magazine carrier/pouch
- Baseball cap
- Eye protection
- Baggy shirt, shirt jacket, oversize t-shirt, etc. (concealment garment)
- Electronic earmuffs (loaners available)
- Regarding food and drinks, we do not leave the range for lunch